Learn more about our new scheduling software!
WHY SUSTAINABILITY MATTERS
Transportation industry contributes 39% of total GHG in the US
Sustainability is at the forefront of many companies, agencies and organizations including state and local transportation agencies in the US and Europe. If you want to learn more about the sustainability efforts…
TEST provides cutting-edge planning and management services to ensure sustainability and efficiency of a broad range of transportation infrastructure and systems. The solutions that TEST develops build upon current and consistent data, innovative engineering models, , state-of-the-art engineering technologies, and decades of engineering experiences. We are committed to helping you achieve the following:
- Development of transportation life-cycle assessment guidelines and tools;
- Optimization of construction, operation, rehabilitation, and preservation strategies for various modes of transportation;
- Modeling of infrastructure serviceability and environmental impacts;
- Expert consulting in pavements.
Over the past decades, our team members have made key contributions to many critical projects such as:
- Evaluating the life-cycle impacts of a roadway
- Evaluating project and network level sustainability
- Construction staging area and logistics planning
- Material sourcing and fleet operations
- Work zone planning and traffic management
- Optimizing infrastructure maintenance and rehabilitation schedules
We developed customized products of the highest quality to serve your company or agency based on your own business processes. These tools accurately predict the environmental and economic impacts of infrastructure assets and operations. Examples include:
- Environmental Footprint Tools
- Life-Cycle Assessment (LCA) Tools
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) Reports
Our products are the first of their kinds in the marketplace, partly due to three features:
- user friendliness and full compatibility with agency procurement practices enabling seamless integration of their project development and systems planning;
- Its flexibility to be expanded to a full range of transportation infrastructure assets (e.g., pavements, drainage, bridges, noise walls, and barriers);
- Its incorporation of advanced analytical and computation models such as those on pavement-tire interaction, traffic flow operations, and system-level integration and optimization.